What a pleasant start of the morning! Betty nominated Barefoot in Luxembourg for One Lovely Blog Award.
Check out Betty’s blog: Betty’s Fashion Lounge: she posts her super trendy outfits, writes about lifestyle and daily inspirations – I love her beauty related posts!
Thank you so much Betty!
The aim of this award is to reward a blog that fellow bloggers consider to be lovely.
The Guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award (check 🙂 )
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
3) Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So, about me:
1) I love ice cream. It is probably my fav food ever and I can eat it even with -20 degrees outside.
2) The name of my blog is coming from “Barefoot in the Park”, a lovely and funny movie from the 60′ with Jane Fonda and Robert Redford.
3) Indeed, I really like movies from that period. I watched all Hitchcock movies and I was in love with Paul Newman – even if when I was born he was already too old for me.
4) I have lived in Milan for the merriest seven years of my life. I thought I would have never ever left that city and when it happened I never talked about that period again and I am trying not to go there if not strictly necessary, – like a boyfriend you broke up with even you still in love, knowing things could not work out, I use to say.
5) I have five tattoos. My mom knows I have two.
6) I met my husband in a nightclub. At 3 am. On a Sunday night.
7) My best moment from 2014, after my civil wedding, was The Libertines’ reunion at Hyde Park.
So, blogs I nominated are:
2) Claire Bonello
3) London Unravelled
4) Une Prise De Luxe
5) Poppy MarshMellow
6) Learn Luxembourgish
8) Trace Ta Route
9) Simply V.
10) What 2 How 2
11) Julie loves Beauty
12) Champagne & Macarons
13) Sweetness in the City
14) An Expat Mom in Luxembourg