What a pleasant start of the morning! Betty nominated Barefoot in Luxembourg for One Lovely Blog Award.
Check out Betty’s blog: Betty’s Fashion Lounge: she posts her super trendy outfits, writes about lifestyle and daily inspirations – I love her beauty related posts!
Thank you so much Betty!
The aim of this award is to reward a blog that fellow bloggers consider to be lovely.
The Guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award (check 🙂 )
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
3) Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So, about me:
1) I love ice cream. It is probably my fav food ever and I can eat it even with -20 degrees outside.
2) The name of my blog is coming from “Barefoot in the Park”, a lovely and funny movie from the 60′ with Jane Fonda and Robert Redford.
3) Indeed, I really like movies from that period. I watched all Hitchcock movies and I was in love with Paul Newman – even if when I was born he was already too old for me.
4) I have lived in Milan for the merriest seven years of my life. I thought I would have never ever left that city and when it happened I never talked about that period again and I am trying not to go there if not strictly necessary, – like a boyfriend you broke up with even you still in love, knowing things could not work out, I use to say.
5) I have five tattoos. My mom knows I have two.
6) I met my husband in a nightclub. At 3 am. On a Sunday night.
7) My best moment from 2014, after my civil wedding, was The Libertines’ reunion at Hyde Park.
So, blogs I nominated are:
2) Claire Bonello
3) London Unravelled
4) Une Prise De Luxe
5) Poppy MarshMellow
6) Learn Luxembourgish
8) Trace Ta Route
9) Simply V.
10) What 2 How 2
11) Julie loves Beauty
12) Champagne & Macarons
13) Sweetness in the City
14) An Expat Mom in Luxembourg
5 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Thank you for this lovely award. xx, B
Thank you for the nomination. Very interesting facts about you. What a shame that you are not returning to Milan. It’s such a vibrant city; I like to go there every year if I can. For me it was hard to leave Moscow and London but going back once in a while makes the break easier to live with. I’m also a Hitchcock movies fan and I have seen almost all of them.
Thank you for your comment Anouk! I love your blog, your pics are a-m-a-z-i-n-g so I could not avoid mentioning you ☺️ Regarding Milan, I love the city and I lived it so much and with so much energy that now when I am coming back each and every corner has some memories and screams “why did you leave”. I will recover, one day 😝 but next time you will go I will give you a short list of my best places 🎉🎉
`I have five tattoos. My mom knows I have two.` LOL, you are so funny! :)))
Thank you for this lovely award! loved reading these facts about you 🙂